Common Area Attendant - WorldMark - Las Vegas Blvd.
Common Area Attendant (video)
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for constant cleanliness by providing housekeeping throughout the resort and ensuring a clean environment for guests: Maintains resort interior by dusting and polishing furniture, counters, mirrors, fixtures; washing floors, windows, counters, walls, and woodwork; sweeping, scrubbing and mopping floors; cleaning and vacuuming carpets; re-supplying restrooms and locker rooms with necessary paper products. Removes trash and maintains interior appearance by picking up debris, emptying containers, transporting materials to disposal area; recycling materials. Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property, and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors. (55% time)
- Maintain positive customer and associate relationships: Respond appropriately to guest inquiries and concerns to ensure total guest satisfaction. Handle guest issues to resolution in effort to improve the guest experience and escalate any outstanding guest inquiry or concern to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up. Make appropriate service recovery recommendations. Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments. (15% time)
- Ensure compliance with: Internal Audit, Quality Assurance, Loss Prevention, Resort Operating Procedures, Guest Service Department Operating Procedure, and Standard Operating Procedures. (15% time)
- Build a “Count On Me” Culture: Continuously exhibit the company’s Count on Me philosophy; be responsive to the needs of our guests, associates and all we come into contact with on the job, be respectful in every way; deliver a great experience. (10% time)
- Performs other duties as needed (5% time)
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Detail oriented with organizational skills
- Familiarity with cleaning products and equipment
- Ability to read and comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Ability to give high priority to customer service
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a Can-Do, positive attitude towards all guests and staff
- Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed
- Small cleaning equipment experience
- Experience with cleaning chemicals
- Experience with general cleaning concepts
- Six months related housekeeping or building maintenance experience
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.