Casual Room Attendant - TRYP Fortitude Valley
- Making first impressions last
- TRYP - First Australian hotel
- Brand new hotel and furnishings
Provide high standard of cleanliness, comfort & presentation. A unique hotel experience; Surround yourself with world renowned street art.
A Hotel as Unique as You
We have a unique opportunity for a Casual Room Attendant for Australia’s very first TRYP Hotel.
TRYP Fortitude Valley is an iconic hotel that syncs guests with the pulse of the city. The hotel is characterised by its hip, fun and youthful vibe coupled with exemplary service. Its design is a study in urban aesthetics featuring street art by world-acclaimed artists.
TRYP can be found in some of the world’s most cosmopolitan cities, including Madrid and Barcelona; Paris; Lisbon; and New York City, to name a few.
About the job
Joining a dynamic, vibrant and customer focussed team you will provide and maintain a high standard of cleanliness, hygiene and comfort in guest accommodation.
Reporting to the Housekeeping Manager and working as part of a team you will provide exceptional service including:
- Ensure all guest rooms are satisfactorily completed within allotted timeframe
- Maintain pantry ensuring it’s always stocked, clean and tidy
- Ensure all items and soft furnishings are in good condition and clean
- Ensure rooms are equipped with the necessary facilities
- Ensure corridors and service areas are clean at all times
- Build successful relationships with hotel guests by making knowledgeable recommendations around the Fortitude Valley and Brisbane city area
We are ideally seeking a professional with the following:
- Excellent communication skills and amazing attention to detail
- Superior customer service skills
- Physically fit to effectively carry out cleaning tasks
- Ability to clean effectively, efficiently & within time frames allocated
- Ability to work within a flexible 7 day roster, weekends, public and school holidays
How you benefit?
Working for TRYP by Wyndham will mean you can access some great employee benefits like:
- Discounted resorts stays across Australia, New Zealand and Fiji
- Access to employee assistance program
- Access to our Be Well program
Wyndham Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.