Casual In House Resort Host - Ballarat
- Do you have a passion for sales and customer service?
- Do you love working in a fast paced environment?
Primarily, the In House Resort Host is responsible for building rapport with our guests with the aim of generating and booking sales appointments for the onsite sales team. As the In House Resort Host you will greet and welcome our guests to the resort, provide resort facilities and services information, and assist management in cultivating a team atmosphere to increase overall tour production.
Your drive to excel and enthusiastic nature will assist in booking sales appointments for our guests to attend a face to face sales presentation and help us make their holiday dreams come true!
- Encourage and schedule guests to attend an onsite sales presentations during the guest's stay at the resort
- Provide the highest level of customer service, attend to guests needs and requests in a timely and efficient manner ensuring all expectations are exceeded
- Meet the monthly targets, support the Company's sales and marketing programs and strategies
- Display a positive, courteous and respectful attitude towards guests, the Company and team members; Support others within the team and empower each other wherever possible
- Show integrity in all aspects of the position by doing the right thing, taking responsibility and delivering on the promise.
- Have a solid background in Sales, Hospitality or Customer Service Industries
- Be competitive and driven to succeed
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism when dealing with guests and staff
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Communicate in a positive and enthusiastic manner
- Be a real 'people person' and genuinely enjoy getting to know people
- Have the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Have a strong ability to build and develop positive relationships
- Have a passion for sales and delivering exceptional customer service
- Have strong computer skills and experience with MS Office
- Have a minimum high school diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Be self motivated, results oriented and use initiative
- Flexible to work weekends, evenings and holidays
Great company benefits including discounted resort stays across Australia, New Zealand and Fiji, subsidised private health insurance, training opportunities and a fantastic working environment on offer!
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.