Casual Guest Service Agent - TRYP
Make guests feel amazing, create warmth & strike up conversation. Surround yourself with world renowned street art.
We have a unique opportunity for an outgoing, passionate Front Office Guest Service Agent for Australia’s very first TRYP Hotel.
TRYP Fortitude Valley is an iconic hotel that syncs guests with the pulse of the city. The hotel will be characterised by its hip, fun and youthful vibe coupled with exemplary service. Its design is a study in urban aesthetics featuring street art by world-acclaimed artists. TRYP can be found in some of the world’s most cosmopolitan cities, including Madrid and Barcelona; Paris; Lisbon; and New York City, to name a few.
About the job
Joining a dynamic, vibrant and customer focused team you will display a positive ‘can do’ attitude and be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer service experience to all our guests .
It will be your role to not only meet, but exceed our guests expectations during every interaction. Reporting to the Front Office Manager you will be responsible for providing efficient and timely check-in/out for hotel guests, promote and up-sell hotel facilities and attend to guest requests efficiently and effectively.
Other key aspects to the role include:
- Manage, effectively and efficiently, Guest requests, inquiries, and complaints
- Maintain current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and special promotional offers, as well as daily VIP and special events
- Maximize sales revenues through up-selling and marketing programs
We are ideally seeking a professional with the following:
- The availability to work a variety of shifts
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Professional interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional, pro-active customer service
- Confidence & ability to work autonomously and at times unsupervised
How you benefit?
Working for TRYP by Wyndham will mean you can access some great employee benefits like:
- Discounted resorts stays across Australia, New Zealand and Fiji
- Access to employee assistance program
- Access to our Be Well program
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity for an up and coming professional who is keen to develop their career and make their mark working for Brisbane’s hippest hotel.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.