Business Operations Supervisor - Worldmark, Las Vegas
Under the direction of the Administrative Director/Manager the Sales Admin Supervisor is accountable for all aspects of managing the Sales & Marketing administration office and staff to include tour reception, contracts, gifting, accounting, payroll and some marketing functions. This position has the authority to make hiring and termination decisions. Implements and ensures tight internal controls are followed for the protection of the associates and company assets.
Essential Job Functions
This is not inclusive of all duties, just the essential functions of the position. Other duties may be assigned.
Supervise all aspects of administration staff to ensure tasks are being performed accurately and expediently. Schedule work hours to have complete coverage of all work areas yet eliminating unnecessary overtime. Interview, hire, train and provide consistent performance evaluations to all staff members
Process new hire documents for all sales, marketing and administration associates and forward to HR contact timely. Maintain copies for personnel files at sales office and enforce wage and hour policies
Assist with check in of touring guests, processing of all contract documents, and dispersing of premiums if needed. Communicate, review, validate and approve month end close process including complete quarterly audits
Perform various accounting functions to including coding of invoices, new vendor set up, control summary workbook, sales overhead variance analysis, travel and expense reports, and cash fund(s) reconciliations
Review commission payroll for accuracy. Notify appropriate departments at the Regional Office or Corporate Office of any discrepancies. Assist sales representatives with any commission or bonus errors
Proactive partnering with sales, marketing and regional leaders to continuously analyze, and access the development of current and new procedures. To ensure all processes and regulations are followed
Ensures compliance with all Contract Standards/Business Rules and enforce all requirements of WVO's Standard Operating Procedures, PCI and PII policies
Serves as a resource/ expert with the business operation. Represents in meetings if Administrative Director/Manager is not available to attend.
Ensures site is accurately complying with document storage requirements
Ordering and inventory of collateral and office supplies
Describe quantifiable measures that will help define the value of the position. Examples include size of budget, business metrics, etc. Also, describe the impact on revenue, profit or expenses by stating activities that could affect financial results of Wyndham Vacation Ownership.
The Sales Administration Supervisor is accountable for all daily aspects of the business. The Supervisor is accountable to meet WCF Scorecard metrics, Accounting Deliverables, adhere to SOP Guidelines and maintain site expenditures within defined budgetary requirements. Inefficiencies in this role can affect securization of documents, delays in payroll, bottom line and profit margins.
Minimal travel may be required for training or summit purposes. (5%)
- HS Diploma/GED
- Associate's degree or two-year technical certificate; or 6 months to 1 year related education and training
- Proficient in Central Reservations System, EPNY, SalePoint, and Mainframe(preferable)
- Must thoroughly understand contract standards and/or business rules
- Flexible hours (from as early as 6am to as late as 10pm)
- Flexible schedule (to include nights / weekends / holidays)
- Must possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to
- read and interpret documents such as guidelines, instructions, and manuals
- encourage and facilitate cooperation, teamwork and pride
- effectively recognize and resolve conflicts
- make objective decisions timely and effectively
- building trust & sound working relationships
- work under high stress and fast paced environment
- overcome difficult customer complaints and objections
- to be detail oriented, accurate and thorough
- to effectively direct staff and workflow of the department in order to meet deadlines
- Skilled to:
- motivate staff to develop necessary job-related skills to improve job performance
- drive results effectively
- Flexibility/Adaptability/Managing Multiple Priorities
- Possess diagnostic skills and problem solving skills
- Possess leadership and supervisory skills
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.