Business Operations Coordinator - Inn at the Park
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
- Preparation of Timeshare Sales Contracts for Sales Department and Property Owners.
- Maintain Property Owner Information.
- Prepare and balance cash and deposits for Contracts Department.
- Provides information for Sales Department as necessary.
- Assist Contract Supervisor in support of Sales Staff.
- Preparation and maintenance of legal documents.
- General office work and other duties as assigned.
- Assist property owners with contract questions or concerns.
- Assist with Tour reception check-ins.
- Data Entry.
- Phone Support.
- Must be able to work all weekends (both Saturday and Sunday) and holidays.
- Timeshare, Escrow or Mortgage Loan Processing experience preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Cash handling experience required.
- Scheduling flexibility due to business demands.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Computer experience including MS Office (Word & Excel).
- Must work weekend shifts.
- Problem solving and good communication skills.
Previous experience in these positions helpful: administrative assistant, escrow, clerical, sales coordinator/coordination, customer service, sales support, contracts administration, property management, funding, accounting/accountant, hotel, hospitality.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.