Business Operations Coordinator I - Bonnet Creek
About Wyndham Destinations:
Wyndham Destinations believes in putting the world on vacation. Our global presence in 110 countries at more than 220 vacation ownership resorts and 4,300+ affiliated exchange properties distinguishes Wyndham Destinations as the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company, with North America’s largest professionally managed rental business.
Every year 3.5 million families entrust us with their vacation dreams. As the world’s largest vacation company, Wyndham Destinations provides access to unlimited possibilities to inspire your next vacation – or your next career. Each year our team of 25,000 associates delivers great vacations to millions of families as they make memories of a lifetime. Learn how you can join us on your career journey by visiting careers.wyndhamdestinations.com. Our world is your destination.
Wyndham Destinations is currently seeking a Sales Administration Coordinator
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- · Support, Train and Oversee the Sales & Marketing IPAD and Pager operations to include accurate inventory count and timely research and resolution of customer inquiries
- · Coordinate special projects including team events and charities
- · Order, maintain and distribute inventory of office supplies for all Orlando Sales Locations in accordance with established budget
- · Troubleshoot issues with office equipment in partnership with Corporate IT and Outside Vendors as necessary
- · Travel between all Orlando Sales locations and Corporate as a liaison for business needs
- · Notify business partners and related departments of any discrepancies
- · Act proactively and professionally to assist employees needs while building trusting relationships
- Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Must have reliable transportation and good driving record
- Must be Customer Service oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and problem solve in a high volume, fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Analytical Skills
- Computer proficiency on Microsoft Office programs required to include Excel & Word
- Flexible schedule
- High School Diploma
The Company makes every effort to ensure equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEO and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.