Assistant Maintenance Manager- Hatteras Realty by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
Here at Wyndham Vacation Rentals, we believe in more than just putting the world on vacation… we believe in our associates. Our team at Hatteras Realty is dedicated to team-work, growth and pride in what we do. If you have a great attitude, take pride in your work and want to join the best team in the Outer Banks, then we want to hear from you!
We are currently seeking applicants for a Full Time, Year Round Assistant Maintenance Manager in Avon, NC. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, an eye for detail and a team-work spirit. This position is responsible for assisting the Maintenance Manager in managing all facets of the maintenance department. The Assistant Maintenance Manager will fill in for the manager and will assist in the selection, discharge, scheduling and training of department. This position is provided a full benefits package to include 4 weeks of paid time off per year! Some key highlights of this position are:
- Ensures that all rental maintenance issues are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Manage communications within the staff and all other departments. Adjust schedules throughout the period to accommodate for business needs/demands.
- Responsible for the Hot tub and Pool Department. Prepare weekly clean schedules for outside vendors and in-house staff, responsible for all in-house pool/hot tub cleaners, organizing and assigning routes, chemical inventory, contact owners for approval on repairs, oversee hot tub/pool work orders, ordering hot tub covers, work with service techs to be sure all work is done in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all unit work orders and duties are assigned and completed in a proper and timely manner.
- Manage expenses within budget, including all expenses related to internal labor, equipment, supplies, outside services, etc.
- Seek out and contract all necessary outside professional services. Explain company procedures regarding the completion of work orders and accounting processes.
- Responsible for ensuring maintenance shop and vehicles are maintained, organized and in safe condition.
- Order supplies, tools and equipment as necessary and ensure safeguards for same.
- Contact and follow up with owners about work performed in their unit.
- Audit/inspect repairs and maintenance tasks performed by maintenance team.
- College degree or technical trade school certification(s) strongly preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent PC computer skills to enable accurate reporting (Excel, Word, Outlook.)
- Knowledge of V12 preferred, but not required.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Valid NC driver’s license.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.