Wyndham Destinations is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
The Area Sales trainer is responsible for all training aspects for our Sales department. The position is based out of our beautiful resort in Indio, CA.This position reports directly to the Regional Director of training.
- The Area Trainer will oversee training for 3 WynD Sites; Indio, Palm Springs, and Big Bear.
- Must be able to travel throughout Southern California region if needed and network within the organization.
- Must have the ability to communicate and partner with Site leaders, including but not limited to, Site/Area Sales Leaders, Area Recruiters, BU Director of Training, and other site trainers.
- Possess the ability to identify opportunities relating to, but not limited to, the training department, sales lines (in house and front line), sales processes and a desired follow through to affect and implement positive change.
- The right candidate will have a proven track record. This can include any, but is not limited to, front line or in house sales, sales manager, training manager, Sr. Manager, DOS or VP positions.
- Support the Specialist Presenter team for training and compliance.
- Obtain a strong working knowledge of Wyndham Destinations' products.
This position will oversee training to include:
- Ensuring Wyndham’s “Play to Win” new hire training curriculum is delivered to new hires in a classroom setting.
- Ensuring Wyndham’s “Road to Success” 12-week follow-up training is being facilitated to new hires in a consistent classroom setting.
- Ensure follow-up training and hours of power are being facilitated regularly.
- Ensure sites are up-to-date on all recently approved Wyndham collateral.
- A minimum of 2 years Wyndham sales experience. Front line and in house are a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of Wyndham Destinations products (Knowledge of multiple brands a plus)
- A minimum of 1 year sales management experience preferred but not required
- Proven successful track record in Wyndham sales and the ability to T.O. tables.
- Must have the ability to obtain a real estate license in the state where you reside.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office a plus.
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees in a professional manner.
- Effective time management skills.
- Wyndham Destinations' ownership is a plus.