Administrative Assistant (Homeowners Association) - ResortQuest By Wyndham Vacation Rentals
Performs a variety of administrative functions to assist with the daily operations of the rental and Homeowners Association offices, which includes the handling of invoices and work orders. Administrative Asstistant also works closely with the Group Sales Department to help oversee onsite events.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Process Invoices for the Rental Department and Homeowners Association working closely with our Association Accounting office.
Maintain reports through Corrigo to include entering, billing and closing out work orders
- Communicate with vendors and owners regarding property/association policies including parking passes, unit entry (for non-owners), etc.
- Support Event Manger in all facets of their responsibility to include coordination of on-site events, property tours, set-up and snowbird activity coordination to include morning coffee.
- Coordinate Annual Homeowners Meeting and Board Meetings including proxies, food, and room setup.
- Maintain updated non-rental and rental owner information to include owner files.
- Monitor and maintain current vendor information and ensure all permits, license and insurance is current.
- Act as backup for the front desk as needed.
- Performs other duties as needed
High School diploma or equivalent
Excellent time management and communication skills
Ability to build business relationships
Ability to manage multiple projects independently
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Proficient in Quick Books
5 plus years previous experience in an Administrative capacity
Event experience preferred
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.