Administrative Assistant - Harbour Lights
- Coordinate and administer conference calls, meetings and scheduled appointments for Executive Team.
- Responsible for processing resort payroll on a weekly basis.
- Administer all Time Off requests, calendars and contact lists for Management Department.
- Assist Executive Team with travel schedules and arrangements as needed.
- Complete monthly travel expense reports and submit to Corporate for payment.
- Track and ensure board meetings scheduling/communication with all board members and association HOA.
- Responsible for Petty Cash bank for accounting as needed. Able to handle numerous cash transactions with accuracy.
- Able to assist in development and calculations for annual budgets.
- Track all guest complaints/response letters from Executive Office.
- Order uniforms for all departments.
- Order and stock service recovery items for Guest Services such as wine baskets, spa baskets, Ethel M chocolates, etc.
- Order and proof printed materials for Guest Services and other departments as needed.
- Coordinate the transfer of information between departments when necessary (i.e. creating property newsletters or updating company information boards).
- Identify and interact with internal vendors such as information Technology etc. for system problems or other issues.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with outside vendors.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3-5 years Administrative Assistant experience in a resort setting preferred.
- Basic typing and computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a cordial attitude towards all guests and staff members.
- Able to handle the stress of high customer demand in a hospitality environment.
- Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed.
- Musty be able to easily and frequently change from one activity to another.
WVO is a drug-free workplace and may require a background check and drug test prior to employment.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.