2019 Seasonal Office Coordinator - ResortQuest Bethany Beach by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinate housekeeping efforts of the resort: Assist the housekeeping leadership with organization of the housekeeping operation. Schedule, train, assign daily room assignments and cleaning tasks, supervise housekeepers, and perform inspection of rooms according to company’s cleanliness standards. Demonstrate and apply broad knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for managed work group(s) and how it supports related operations. Inventory and maintain stock levels of cleaning supplies. Maintain effective record and filling systems; complete all administrative reports accurately and budget expenses. Ensure key control procedures and inventory of communication devices. Communicate room status, process requests and delegates work assignments. The Housekeeping Coordinator liaises with the Engineering, Front Office and In-Room Dining departments. Follow all Occupational Health and Safety regulations. Ensure your area of responsibility meets all company, compliance, and safety standards. (30% time)
- Maintain positive customer and associate relationships: Demonstrate an ability to motivate and communicate expectations with humility and respect. Respond appropriately to guest and associate inquiries and concerns to ensure total guest satisfaction. Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments. Partner with Human Resources and department leadership to minimize employee relations issues. (30% time)
- Ensure compliance with: Internal Audit, Quality Assurance, Loss Prevention, Resort Operating Procedures, Guest Service Department Operating Procedure, and Standard Operating Procedures. (15% time)
- Collaborate with department leadership and support all financial aspects of the housekeeping department: Provide input with the housekeeping leadership with housekeeping department financials, assist with management of monthly department budget and monthly P&L reports. (10% time)
- Build a “Count On Me” Culture: Create a positive and engaging work environment based on Wyndham’s Count On Me philosophy; be responsive to the needs of our guests, associates and all we come into contact with on the job, be respectful in every way; deliver a great experience. Embrace and exhibit the highest level of ethics and integrity consistent with company standards (10% time)
- Performs other duties as needed (5% time)
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bi-Lingual preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Have proven strong leadership ability; demonstrate understanding and application of management approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management and disciplinary action.
- Demonstrate the highest level of customer service to current and prospective owners in order to maintain a positive brand image and company reputation.
- Ability to ensure administrative functions and duties are assigned and completed according to WD standards.
- Create a positive work environment by maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity consistent with applicable regulatory standards and Wyndham Destinations values.
- Professional appearance; commands a presence of respect and humility; demonstrating the ability to motivate and readily communicate expectations and follow up
- Professional appearance and excellent communication skills in dealing with guests and associates
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential
- Maintain complete knowledge of all housekeeping services, features and hours of operation
- Demonstrate analytical ability to grasp numbers and understand their impact
d) Technical Skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong data entry skills
e) Job experience
- One year of related administrative work experience preferred
- One year of supervisory experience preferred
- One year housekeeping experience preferred
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2018 Wyndham Destinations Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Destinations and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Destinations or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.